A wireless keyboard undeniably permits you to avoid a lot of wires around the computer table. You can wirelessly connect it and work or use it with ease. For this, it is highly essential to understand How to Connect Wireless Keyboard Without Receiver. To let you know this factor, we have compiled all the necessary things you should definitely know about How to Connect Wireless Keyboard Without Receiver to use your keyboard efficiently.
Want to know How to Connect Wireless Keyboard Without Receiver? If your answer is yes, just read on to understand all about How to Connect Wireless Keyboard Without Receiver.
With a wireless keyboard, you don’t have to deal with the trouble of dealing with cables. Instead of having to sit at the desk, you can just plug in the keyboard once and go to work. This feature is not available unless your computer is linked to a wireless keyboard.
If you don’t have access to a receiver, you may use Bluetooth to connect your keyboard to your computer. Follow these steps to establish a Bluetooth connection to a wireless network:
- Wi-Fi must be enabled on the computer and keyboard.
- Search for “Add a Bluetooth device” in the start menu.
- Then, choose “Add.”
- After searching for available devices, the name of the device will be shown.
- Using the couple option, connect your keyboard to the computer.
- The keyboard is now ready for usage after it has been linked. It will function the same way as if you were using a receiver.
There is nothing special about Dell Wireless Keyboards. The receiver and Bluetooth are the two methods of connection that are included. When using a wireless computer, a receiver is provided that is connected to a port and creates a connection between the computer and the keyboard. Suppose, though, that you’ve misplaced the receiver. Then there’s the Bluetooth option.
Follow these easy steps to get it done:
- Turn on your computer and keyboard.
- On the keyboard, turn on Bluetooth. A flickering light indicates that Bluetooth is connected and in discovery mode; if it isn’t, then you should restart Bluetooth.
- Now, in the search box on your computer, look for “g to Bluetooth and other devices.”
- Add a Bluetooth device, choose a Keyboard device from the list of accessible devices, and then link the two devices.
- Connecting a Dell wireless keyboard may sometimes be complicated, so you’ll need to input a passkey created by your keyboard to finish it off.
You can only connect to other devices using the receiver that comes with your wireless keyboard, but what if you misplace it? You may attempt to connect it to the computer without a receiver by following these steps:
- Go to the Control Panel and click on the appropriate icon.
- Go to Keyboard once you’ve selected devices.
- Put it in place.
- If you can’t locate it, go to the control panel’s “Install a device” option.
- Use these instructions if it doesn’t work for you:
- Download the dx12 installer.
- Install dx1 if it hasn’t been done already
- In addition, you may want to download certain intel drivers.
Hopefully, these procedures will help you connect your Acer Wireless keyboard to your computer. Since each Wireless Keyboard has a unique built-in frequency, attempting to utilize a single receiver won’t work in this scenario.
The wireless keyboard undoubtedly offers the perfect mobility & permits you to avoid extra wires. So, if you want to make your keyword work without wires, it is important to know How to connect wireless keyboard without receiver.
In this article, we have covered all the necessary things you need to know about How to connect wireless keyboard without receiver. So, you can follow the above steps to do this successfully. This way, you can conveniently use your keyboards comfortably.Good luck, guys!
Read More: How to Uninstall System Update on Android